Jaylor Single Auger mixers are available in a variety of configurations ranging in capacity from 9.9 to 16.3 cubic metres.
Ideal for feeding small to mid-sized dairy and cow-calf operations, medium-sized beef feedlots (especially backgrounding and grower operations), as well as large sheep and goat facilities.
Each Jaylor is a class leader in quickly processing round or square baled hay and/or baleage into uniform rations that will resist sorting.
All Jaylor 5000 Series mixers come standard with Jaylor’s 19mm patented square cut auger.
• Ladder and Platform
• Mixer Level
• Shaker Box
• Square Cut Auger with Sloped Top
• Slide Plate Technology
• Tungsten Carbide Coated Knives
• Welded Mixing Chamber
• Mix Viewing Window
• 2 Restrictor Blades
• Structurally Reinforced Frame
• Rapid Discharge Door
• Galvanized 6’ 41” Discharge Conveyor
• Adjustable Cast Towing Ball Hitch
• Heavy Duty Hubs
• Heavy Duty Single Straight Axle
• 3 Point Weigh System
• Heavy Duty Planetary Gearbox
• Patented Open Loop Oil Reservoir
• Shear Bolt Protection
• Wheel Assembly - Single Straight Axel
|Model||Capacity||Min. HP (PTO)||PTO Speed||Standard Knives per Auger||Standard Extension|
|Jaylor 5350||12 cubic metres||60hp||540||9||16"|
|Jaylor 5425||15.3 cubic metres||70hp||540||9||16"|
|Jaylor 5575||16.3 cubic metres||80hp||540||11||16"|