Jaylor Single Auger mixers are available in a variety of configurations, ranging in capacity from 9.9m3 to 16.3m3.
These mixers are ideal for feeding small to mid-sized dairy and cow-calf operations, medium-sized beef feedlots (especially backgrounding and grower operations), and large sheep and goat facilities.
Each Jaylor is a class leader in quickly processing round or square baled hay and/or baleage into uniform rations that will resist sorting.
All Jaylor 5000 Series mixers come standard with Jaylor’s 19mm patented square cut auger.
• Ladder and platform
• Mixer level
• Shaker box
• Square Cut auger with sloped top
• Slide plate technology
• Tungsten carbide coated knives
• Welded mixing chamber
• Mix viewing window
• Two restrictor blades
• Structurally reinforced frame
• Rapid discharge door
• Galvanized 1.8m x 1m discharge conveyor
• Adjustable cast towing ball hitch
• Heavy duty hubs
• Heavy duty single straight axle
• Three point weigh system
• Heavy duty planetary gearbox
• Patented open loop oil reservoir
• Shear bolt protection
• Wheel assembly - single straight axle
|Model||Capacity||Min. HP (PTO)||PTO Speed||Standard Knives per Auger||Standard Extension|
|Jaylor 5350||12 cubic metres||60hp||540||9||16"|
|Jaylor 5425||15.3 cubic metres||70hp||540||9||16"|
|Jaylor 5575||16.3 cubic metres||80hp||540||11||16"|